- 1 Organic full body tan $80
- 3 Organic full body tans $180
- Mobile Organic Full Body Tan on site $125
- Do not put any lotion, perfume, makeup, deodorant etc. before your airbrush session. Anything on your skin will keep your tan from absorbing evenly.
- Be sure to wear dark, loose fitting clothing- wearing jeans, tights, or restrictive clothing can rub and possibly ruin your tan. (Solution will wash out of most fabrics, excluding silk.) Ladies, try to avoid wearing a bra if possible. The less rubbing on your tan the better it will set in and last.
- Flip Flops recommended
- You must stay completely dry during the eight hours. Your tan will begin to develop immediately but you will need the full time to fully develop.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration until after you shower.
- Hydrated skin is the key to a longer-lasting tan.
- Be good to your skin. Do not use anything abrasive. Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after showering or bathing.
- Try to keep shaving to a minimum, as this will decrease the longevity of your tan.
- Chlorine and salt water will fade the tan, so avoid these two.